We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (including purchase details, email address and name);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including name and email address);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters including name and email address);
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
(2) Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you [our newsletter and other] marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specificallyagreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketingcommunications)
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
(4) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall-protected servers. All financial transactions you make via our website are handled by Paypal SSL technology, and no financial details are held by Lujos.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping any password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
(5) Policy amendments
(6) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
(7) Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(8) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.